Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- This is one of my favorite bedrooms on the internet, I love yellow and grey together. Hopefully one day I can get around to decorating my bedroom like this! Posted by elizabethbrooke
- LOVE this mirrored barn door for a master bedroom!
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Love this idea…paint the inside of your door to change the feel of the space.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- vintage bathroom love the blue of this wall for our bedroom
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Trieta Corner Shelf by Marc Kandalaft 18 lovely, creative and unique shelves to decorate your walls from the blog of Francesco Mugnai, Your Source of Inspiration.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.