Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this idea to cover up the curtain rod. | mod-home.org
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier.
- Cute DIY Bedroom Decorating Ideas | Decozilla love the curtain idea around bed for girls room
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- 9,568 Likes, 244 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Hey friends! If you caught my crazy curtain rod stories, you may be wondering how it all turned…”
- Put a shelf over a window and use the shelf brackets to hold a curtain rod.
- Use a bungee cord to place a sheer curtain behind a regular curtain instead of hanging another rod
- Abri Mocha Rod Pocket Crushed Sheer Curtain Panel
- Quick, easy AND inexpensive DIY curtain rod solution! Make these industrial/nautical rods in MINUTES! GREAT TUTORIAL!! heatherednest.com