Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Simple and Stylish Home Office Designs- love these and all of the colours! *inspiration* Imprime la imagen o foto que tu quieras con nosotros y decora así tu oficina 😀 -> http://www.insta-arte.com.mx
- Peaceful warm colours of beige-yellow palette: from pinkish-cream to chocolate hue these are indispensable companions of welfare, benevolence, a sign of go.
- Yippee! Laura Felicity Designs Make Up Bags are now available to order. A perfect Christmas Gift idea for you or your loved ones. Come over to the interiors blog and read more about Pretty Flower, Dotty Bird and Geo, making perfect presents for her. See the different colours and ranges from £12, plus where you can buy from.
- A bookmark in the colours of Baba Marta:)
- Basalt – Blue Paint Colours – Little Greene
- I have a similar desk. I like this look. The black glaze sets it off and keeps it from being too gaudy/precious. I think I want to do this…What other colours? Mint? Robins egg blue?
- Okay its a bit overstyled ( Im not a big fan of the un-neccessary cushion) but the colours and shapes are very cool. The chairs look like Hay. And the colours are very Hay too. Pinned from Trendenser
- Our minds are programmed to respond to colour. According to studies, colour effects more than our mood – it has the ability to change our buying habits. Colour can invoke as much as an 80% change in motivation when it comes to online shopping, advertising and marketing campaigns. Perceptions of colour can be subjective, some colours have universal meaning. Here are some examples of how different colours are perceived and logos that were designed to aggressively or subtly reach their market.
- Antique Singer Sewing Machine turned into the Vanity Dressing Table. Hand painted Annie Sloan mix of Old White and Cream colours
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- LOVE THESE COLORS for the playroom