Photo via: wideopencountry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Built in wardrode for the roof
- This is fantastic. I would lay in that bath for hours watching it rain on the roof above.
- The VELUX CABRIO balcony system fits snugly to the roof when closed, but when opened it becomes an instant balcony in seconds. A great way to add value and a real wow factor to a property. Via @Kristen – Storefront Life Little Designs Loft Conversions.
- Centering tool. For someday when I need to draw a line down the center of a board.
- The secret to painting a straight line at the intersection of walls and ceiling. | Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com |
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- Roof windows and increased natural light
- Le Petite Studio is a sweet spot in Minneapolis that houses two businesses under one roof. Three years ago, Jaimee Morse began …
- Islington, Side Extension, Kitchen Extension, Victorian Terraced House, Bi-Fold Doors, Kitchen, Rear Extension, Roof-lights, Glass Roof, Kitchen, Pitched Roof, Side Return Ideas, Kitchen Extension Ideas
- INCREDIBLE light fixture! ( diy inspiration ~ a light source, a wire frame, fishing line, a mold & plaster of paris…da dah!)