Photo via: blog.justinablakeney.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Good idea for window area and nighstand Deck out your bedroom in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, bedding, rugs + more.
- Ive had the black/white combo for 5 years and Im so sick of it, but I like the idea of having two patterns and putting some of each on each bed!
- For my Herbs! Thinking of looking for an old wooden ladder- and putting a face board in front of each step. Super cheap and easy hanging planter… LOVE this!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- love this. will be putting this in my future home for sure
- Guest room pictures – I LOVE the idea of having the wifi password in a frame in the guest room.
- .I love the idea of the laundry baskets! One for each person in the house. I wonder if 5 would fit!
- Look at the hinged pane in this wall of windows! Love the idea! DIY Gift Idea // Minimalist Framed Floating Leaves