Photo via: sophiasdecor.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cheap seats This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. Sew everyday covers, and make others for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Love the idea of painting 2/3 of the way up the walls.
- DIY Pallet Wall Idea for Bedroom/As a Headboard – This looks so cozy. Love the warmth of the wood back board/wall.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- .I love the idea of the laundry baskets! One for each person in the house. I wonder if 5 would fit!
- Love this idea to cover up the curtain rod. | mod-home.org
- This living room is so collected and cozy! Love the pink couch, brass light and dowel chairs for a gorgeous, fresh look!
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier.