Photo via: diyshowoff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This living room is so collected and cozy! Love the pink couch, brass light and dowel chairs for a gorgeous, fresh look!
- DIY Pallet Wall Idea for Bedroom/As a Headboard – This looks so cozy. Love the warmth of the wood back board/wall.
- 3,939 Likes, 38 Comments – One Kings Lane (@onekingslane) on Instagram: “Seeing double?? Digging the neutral tones of this cozy room – and the two perfectly placed floor…”
- The life of a free spirit. At home this means not worrying that everything single piece has its perfect spot in the room. Everything is informal. It is cozy. It
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Its small but super cozy. I need lots more pillows and blankets on my couch. Plus I love the chunky coffee table. It adds to the cozy ness off the room.:
- Trees with twinkle lights really add to the cozy, festive atmosphere of a neighborhood, and now you can bring a bit of that magic indoors! Make your own lovely twinkling branches room divider with …
- Cozy up in this gorgeous great room (we cant get enough of that wood coffee table!) This space is perfect for family movie night, or game night with friends. Uno, anyone? livermore modernliving bayarea winecountry
- Grattage by Hanna-Kaisa Korolainen for FEATHR Romantic and textural, this stunning abstract wallpaper was created with the Surrealists’ grattage technique. The feeling of a worn finish adds warmth to a modern interior.
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier.