Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Key and Mail Organizer on Reclaimed Wood by BreakingandRemaking
- Approximately 30×18. Each handmade piece is made to order. These beautiful rustic pieces are generally made of oak, cedar pine and reclaimed wood
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- store necklaces on old playing cards Pinned by Suzanna Kaye Home Organizer For more organizing tips, articles and ideas visit www.ASpaceThatWorks.com/blog or follow at www.facebook.com/SuzannaHomeOrganizer organize home
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- Rustic L-Shaped Desk Made from Reclaimed Wood by crtcreative
- Reclaimed wood + hooks + jars = charm found on Junkie Joeys Facebook page
- Last name with est. date rustic, wooden sign made from reclaimed pallet wood
- DIY: Key and Mail Organizer on Reclaimed Wood
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html