Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LUCY WILLIAMS INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG: BEFORE AND AFTER: MAGNOLIA KITCHEN FACELIFT. Exactly what I need. Love it all!
- Love this! The neutral colors make it very warm and inviting! Its also a great way to use shelves and display all your books!
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Love colourful interiors? This delightful wallpaper design portrays exotic birds nipping at glossy pink berries. Ideal for dull hallway spaces, giving your home a colourful refresh with this whimsical wall mural. Combine with bright cushions and accessories to bring it all together.
- Took my boring sewing space and made it bright and fun, thanks to @worldmarket! Loving all the fun details to showcase my space. SpruceUpYourSpace ad WorldMarketTribe
- I would love to make something like this for you. Contact me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2Crafty4MySkirt and I will give you a quote. Also browse all of the custom home decor items I have made for others!
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Im glad Im not the only one who gets tired of unstacking all my pans to get to the 9x13s. Love this!
- Kitchen Island With Seating | I love all the storage options in this kitchen including the abundance of drawers.
- Put corks on a yard stick and you get a vertical cork board – I love all these crafty cork board ideas!