Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The French Bedroom Company Blog – Reflective Glory, looking at the perfect mirror for your home and bedroom from classical, french, gold ornate French mirrors to minimalist, modern, cool and clean lines. Beautiful large sofa with huge mirror – making the living room bright and airy
- The dark wood dining set and buffet are a sweet complement to pumpkin orange walls in this chic dining room. A gold sunburst mirror echoes the natural tones of the orange walls, while enhancing the overall color scheme. Clear, glass accessories are a neutral accompaniment to the room and avoid interrupting the vibrant wall color.
- Bright industrial office space with gold pendant lights, concrete floors, and large art
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- Buckingham Interiors: Beautiful reclaimed wood and mirror paneled buffet cabinet. Abstract art, polished …
- See how Gaspard Travels and Life transformed a reclaimed door with Artscape Etched Glass peel and stick and a decal purchased from Etsy to create a fabulous door for her laundry room.
- Reclaimed Barn Wood And Corregated Metal Shelves
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Easily transform old wood into this stylish DIY farmhouse floor mirror for your living room decor.
- Internal doors made from oak with glass paneling throughout; providing a simple yet elegant transition from living room to dining room.
- Rustic Home Decor | Ana White | DIY | Shanty 2 Chic | Rustic | Shabby Chic | Coffee Table | Living Room | Reclaimed Wood | Salvaged Wood | Living Room Ideas | End Tables | Industrial Decor