Photo via: settingforfour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Reading nook in a living room//
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- See this beautiful Living Room Makeover using IKEA Textiles – its so quickandeasy! sp
- Before and After dresser makeover- trim work and paint go a long way to making a blod statement pieve
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- Before and After: Teeny Tiny kitchen Cheap Makeover. What an amazing improvement.
- Kitchen makeover on a budget! Transform your kitchen with Giani Granite Countertop Paint. DIY. Kitchen before and after. www.gianigranite.com by Mgauna
- A dated master bathroom gets a light and bright makeover in tones of blue and gold. A DIY hanging storage ladder for over the toilet is just one of the updates. Click through to see all of the before and after photos!
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Before and After. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone and Nuvo Cabinet Paint is a one-day makeover process. www.gianigranite.com:
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy