Photo via: mochithings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bedroom Inspiration with Mirror as Focal Point
- Love this fall decorI love you. And I wasnt trying to say anything or point out anything with that video. I was just sharing a good video
- (9) Our Designers Ultra Minimal Live/Work Space – home decor diy – minimal plywood bed headboard
- Area rugs can help define your space and solidify your overall theme. Create a focal point in a room with a bold and printed style, or find the perfect complement to your existing style with simply chic options. Get access to exclusive deals at up to 70% OFF and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 at Wayfair! Sign up and shop now!
- Keep your shoes on point with adjustable shelving like Organized Living freedomRail. Move the shelves as the seasons change to accommodate different shoes like riding boots and flats and always be one step ahead. Visit Organized Living today for more helpful tips.
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.
- Make a statement wall with paint pens – Southwest Trend – pattern
- Nyfelt og Strand Interiørarkitekter, enebolig Tønsberg, spesialinnredning, trapp til hems
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- Modern Copper decor trend: decor and shopping ideas | Maisons du Monde
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …