Photo via: mochithings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bedroom Inspiration with Mirror as Focal Point
- Love this fall decorI love you. And I wasnt trying to say anything or point out anything with that video. I was just sharing a good video
- Area rugs can help define your space and solidify your overall theme. Create a focal point in a room with a bold and printed style, or find the perfect complement to your existing style with simply chic options. Get access to exclusive deals at up to 70% OFF and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 at Wayfair! Sign up and shop now!
- Keep your shoes on point with adjustable shelving like Organized Living freedomRail. Move the shelves as the seasons change to accommodate different shoes like riding boots and flats and always be one step ahead. Visit Organized Living today for more helpful tips.
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.
- Reading nook in a living room//
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- Modern Copper decor trend: decor and shopping ideas | Maisons du Monde
- Attic conversion
- Amazing modern industrial apartment by Int 2 Architects // Increíble departamento vintage industrial moderno // Casa Haus