Photo via: playbuzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Once relegated to industrial lofts and warehouse spaces, concrete, as a flooring material, is finally starting to be appreciated for its raw beauty. Its nice and cool underfoot, wonderful if you live in a warm climate, and, as these 14 interiors prove, has a texture and variation that give it a special warmth all its own.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Get a Bed, Give a Bed! Who is your Hero? You could win a Herobed for them and one for yourself. Enter Now! TagaHero
- Use this simple workbench plan to build a sturdy, tough workbench thatll last for decades. It has drawers and shelves for tool storage. Its inexpensive. And even a novice can build it in one day. Get your simple workbench plans at http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Woodworking/Workbenches/simple-workbench-plans
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Looking to create a cool, relaxing environment for backyard entertaining this summer? Try building a vine-covered cedar pergola to shade your wood deck using beams and lattice set on precast, classical-style columns. Then, share your photos here! And dont forget to enter the Real DIY Contest for a chance to win!!! http://www.wrcla.org/contest/:
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- Dollar-Store Starburst Mirror: Youll be amazed that such a chic DIY decor piece can be made from dollar-store materials. And get this, its made of wooden skewers! Photo: Sarah Lipoff
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.