Photo via: glitterinc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Little Love Notes | A few little love notes to the things I loved most this week, including my new cotton wreath, jam butter cookies, and floral jewelry plates. || Glitter, Inc.
- Little Love Notes | June 9, 2017 || Glitter, Inc.
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Light-Filled Bohemian Nursery and Playroom || Glitter, Inc.
- Home Design Trends: Galvanized Stock Tanks and Feed Troughs as Décor || Glitter, Inc.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- White walnut bedroom scheme || The hardwood here is such a huge part of the ambiance. We love that the homeowners loved it so much they couldnt just keep it on the floor!
- Reclaimed Window Coffee table Teal – I love that you can put things on display inside without cluttering the table!
- I would love to travel to Paris, France one day! This city seems so beautiful and I have heard the food is great too! I would love to travel here one day!
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- Nintendo Controller Coffee Table | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects