Photo via: ikawaiimeow.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Adorables Lapiceros De Colores Kawaii Fácil otra opción desde lapicera 2
- 43 Amazingly simple but genius ideas to use and reuse stuff | eHow
- Time Saver Start with Oreo Cakester. Stuff, then use Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter. Clever….
- Im seeing a lot of stuff using upcycled pallets lately – I think its a cool idea.
- WOW!! From shoe box to organizer | best stuff
- This is a really great DIY site. This article is about making your home more energy efficient DIY style – but theres tons of stuff. Built in book cases, DIY furniture – everything. Will pin now and check out later
- After I am looking for some ideas for my denim project, I’ve collected a lot of pictures from the internet. Ohmy, if I have more time… Here are some useful stuff, if you are looking for…
- UrbanOutfitters.com: Awesome stuff for you & your space
- Unique use for old suitcases: make them into drawers. What a way to store craft stuff! How about some artsy labeled tags hanging from each one, to identify whats inside?
- Old wooden toolbox with painted mason jars…add some dried naturals for a nice subtle country look or some hydrangeas if your in to that foofy stuff! Change out the filler for the holidays!