Photo via: thesweetestoccasion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorate your home with a DIY fringe chandelier using this easy home decor video tutorial.
- ❁^^ ♡.. .~*~.❃∘❃✤ॐ ♥..⭐.. ▾ ๑♡ஜ ℓv ஜ ᘡlvᘡ༺✿ ☾♡·✳︎· ♥ ♫ La-la-la Bonne vie ♪ ❥•*`*•❥ ♥❀ ♢❃∘❃♦ ♡ ❊ ** Have a Nice Day! ** ❊ ღ‿ ❀♥❃∘❃ ~ WED 6th JAN 2016!!! .. .~*~.❃∘❃✤ॐ ♥..⭐..༺✿ ♡ ^^❁
- Great tutorial on how to make any surface look like wood. I might have to try this on our dresser instead of just painting it black!
- Unfinished Basement Ideas For Making the Space Look and Feel Good || Tips for what to use the space for (laundry room, living space), decorating on a budget, styling the ceiling, and what to do with the walls.
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms -Ping Pong Ball Lights – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- How to cover a lampshade with fabric and trim, including lots of photos. This is a great tutorial, and a project I would love to try sometime. I may have even pinned it already. 🙂
- I need to replicate this for my bathrooms. — A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights.
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- Simple tutorial to make capped tassels with beads attached for tassel necklaces, key chains, decor and more. Embroidery floss, bead caps, jewelry pins, nylon string
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.