Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know by Megan Riesz, csmonitor.com: Like iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more! iPhone_Tricks Megan_Riesz csmonitor
- Love the idea of valence boxes over the picture windows. Like that the box extends the wall color.
- I like the cabinets over the washer/dryer. The bench I like. Could I do a small one?
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Beyond the Screen Door: Concrete into Stone: The Grapevine Part 1
- Zoe Murphy Screen printed furniture * Deco Findings * The Inner Interiorista. Mom loved midcentury modern. I think she might have liked this piece, but Im not certain.
- I like this idea for over my family room couch…Ive bee looking for a picture arrangement idea for that spot forever! nutellablog
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 6.47.42 AM