Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- BECKI OWENS- Heber House Project Master Bedroom – a fresh space with warm rustic accents – BM Swiss Coffee, exposed beams, shiplap, marble fireplace, wood bead chandelier, overdyed blue rug, Noir four poster bed
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- Blue Gray Walls Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- DIY Barn Door like this Tutorial and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspiration.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Joannas five favorite Fixer Upper paint colors – Alablaster, repose gray, mindful gray, oyster bay, silver strand. by cynthia
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- benjamin moore hc-105 rockport gray wall color – Sink is big enough for two people to use at the same time…. Not a bad idea for a bathroom that will not fit two separate sinks. (Kids bathroom) also like the half brick wall