Photo via: 320sycamoreblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- This display tower can the best piece of furniture resting in any of the corners of your room. The beautiful and delicate design of this display tower makes it a must have.Color: Wooden Material: Wood
- Zippity-DO-DA! Disney in this house! This sign just makes us smile! These are hand painted, lightly sanded and made from new wood right here in the heartland of America, then the wording and top seal More
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This How-to has some great advice when it comes to painting such an important piece of furniture like a dinning room table!
- How to paint a metal filing cabinet. Might come in handy since my wooden one broke. 🙁
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall. Using pallets makes this home makeover so inexpensive and easy to DIY! by LiveLoveLaughMyLife
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall. Using pallets makes this home makeover so inexpensive and easy to DIY!
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- DIY Tutorial: tips + tricks on How-To Successfully Paint Wood Furniture. Follow along on this multi-post blog series of transforming a china cabinet. Easy-to-follow directions and all the steps fully explained!