Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Re-Styling Your Home Without Remodeling. Includes reduced cost paint, updating countertops, sinks, lighting and ceiling fans. You can update your house without breaking the bank. It just takes a few small changes to make your home feel like new!
- Soundproofing a ceiling, could work for the garage flooring too.
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- Gold On The Ceiling: color: bold and beautiful
- Loving the stone from floor to ceiling and mantle!
- Dandelion Ceiling installation by Regine Ramseier–check out the link…its amazing how she did this!
- The screened-in porch features stained shiplap ceiling and dark trim painted in Sealskin Sherwin Williams SW7675.
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- The secret to painting a straight line at the intersection of walls and ceiling. | Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com |
- Give the ceiling fan a little paint TLC, too, to make it feel brand-freaking-new.