Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I so want a setup like this so that I dont have to fight for bathroom time every single morning
- Asdghhjnggytdhjfzby AMAZING. I still cannot decide wether I like minimalistic or bohemian rooms more…
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!
- I like this idea!
- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tile- Tutorial
- Acid stain concrete is so stunning… looks like marble or some kind of semi-precious stone slabs. And concrete is practically indestructible.
- DIY Tutorial– How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles By Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- New Fall Wreath – I always like to make a new wreath for each season. Last year I chose very traditional colors for my Fall wreath, but I decided to go with a m…
- entryway table inspiration…a little too cluttered for me but I like the table & the idea. Hmmm. by deirdre
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- The Clever DIY That Makes Plain Closet Doors Look Like a Million Bucks
- window seat with shelves – need spaces for plants as well. Like these shelves.