Photo via: gravity-gravity.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cozy bedroom with tufted upholstered bed, neutral light grey linens w/ soft pink accents, black and white rug
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- Light & Bright: A Gallery of All White Bedrooms
- Whole House Paint Scheme: Master Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Silvermist. Kitchen Dining Room: Benjamin Moore Light Pewter. Guest Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray. Living Room and Main Bathroom: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Kids Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Entryway: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Laundry Room, Mudroom and Master Bathroom: Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. Cabinet and Trim Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Alabaster. Accents and Furniture: Sherwin Williams Urbane Bron…
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash
- This living room is so collected and cozy! Love the pink couch, brass light and dowel chairs for a gorgeous, fresh look!
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- Girls light, bright bedroom – Personalised style guide from @duluxuk Amazing Space service (http://tinyurl.com/duluxamummytoo) sp
- traditional bedroom by Robeson Design Pic by left bank art and light Ikea
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- Attach a curtain to the backside of the bookcase to let in light & cover for privacy when needed?
- PK54 table by Poul Kjærholm and Series 7 chair by Arne Jacobsen from Fritz Hansen and Beetle chair by GamFratesi from Gubi | Let there be light | Bang & Olufsen