Photo via: grandinroad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- Haynes Wood Grey on weatherboards white trim and black front door and steps, then just add greenery. exteriorpaintcolours
- In LOVE with this vignette. Perfect for fall and still light and airy.
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- Mason jar, greenery, cranberries, water, tea light
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- Build a window box planter in 5 easy steps! Add curb appeal and improve your home exterior with a beautiful window box and some greenery and flowers. Step by step from construction2style on Remodelaholic.com
- Baskets Add Practical, Attractive Storage
- Hydrangea Wreath Fall Wreath Front Door by HomeHearthGarden
- Love the pastels and the bright airy look of the room! Modern mixed with a bit of the traditional!
- Open shelves make even the smallest of kitchens feel open and airy! Love the brass handles and cabinet color.
- Pottery Barns Camilla 6-Arm Chandelier. Our new dining room light