Photo via: knowyourdarkness.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- The life of a free spirit. At home this means not worrying that everything single piece has its perfect spot in the room. Everything is informal. It is cozy. It
- Small Home Design Tips and Tricks (16 Bloggers Tell All) – Tiny House Giant Life
- Best Of, “DumpaDay Life Hacks” – 20 Pics
- Its my visual life – Paulina Arcklin: DANIELLES AMAZING BATHROOM!
- Eclectic Bungalow Entry Reveal | One Room Challenge Week 6 – Tiny House Giant Life
- Your backyard might be out of commission until next spring, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some fresh greenery during these colder months. Breathe some life into your space with lush indoor plant ideas.
- The Design Confidential Freshly Cut Floral Still Life // How to Avoid Having Faux Become Phony MichaelsMakers
- The VELUX CABRIO balcony system fits snugly to the roof when closed, but when opened it becomes an instant balcony in seconds. A great way to add value and a real wow factor to a property. Via @Kristen – Storefront Life Little Designs Loft Conversions.
- Easy $10 Jewelry Display Organizers | 23 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy Organization Ideas for Bedrooms
- Detailed Tutorial for Board and Batten in a Grid Layout – Life On Virginia Street
- See how Gaspard Travels and Life transformed a reclaimed door with Artscape Etched Glass peel and stick and a decal purchased from Etsy to create a fabulous door for her laundry room.