Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diy, HomeDécor, Metal, Recycled My father in law has a scrap metal pile out in the woods and he has many, many license plates saved. He let me use some of them for this project. I suspect you could probably get some old license plates off Ebay or from a flea market. This project
- How to make your own plate hangers…just make sure you use the right glue!
- Picture Rail – Plate Rail – Photo Ledges for Picture Frames
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- The Paloma – A refreshing Mexican cocktail with tequila, lime, and grapefruit! Ingredients ¼ cup tequila ¼ cup club soda ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp sugar Small plate with sugar Grapefruit wedge
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Walk in behind wall, floating floor on wall, pendant lights instead of lamps
- 20 String Lights You Can Keep Up All Year Long via Brit + Co.
- Set Of Four Solar Step Lights: These would be great for the front steps at our new house – or the steps to the back deck :).
- Vintage jars over solar lights to diffuse lights
- Twinkle lights on the back porch makes for cozy outdoor living!
- Fixed head board and lights would be cool in the master