Photo via: allthingsthrifty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- I would have to decorate it. Stencil the top, put baskets in the bottoms, put some kind of trim along the top (maybe light it UP?! ✌️) and paint the metal bits gold first!
- Colorful kitchen wall art using spoons and a little bit of paint! Cheap and easy! via ajoyfulriot.com
- Dresser painted in black matte paint stenciled with black gloss paint. What a cool idea! by joy
- A lovely dresser finished in Old White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | By Dust and All Vintage https://www.facebook.com/DustAndAll?fref=photo
- Ikea hack. Tarva Dresser with legs cut at an angle to create an elegant profile. This one small detail doesn’t cost a thing and it changes the look of the dresser dramatically. Paint: Farrow & Ball: Teresa Green, gloss (sprayed on). Pulls: Lewis Dolin’s brass round bar pull 15”from myknob.com
- Guinea Pig Cages — great use of vertical space. But Im thinking it would be a bit stinky in that room….
- The Magnolia Home Paint collection from designer Joanna Gaines and KILZ is full of so many classic paint colors, you’ll have a hard time choosing just one! Mix timeless neutral colors like One Horn White and Carter Crème with brighter colors like Vine Ripened Tomato and Olive Grove. Explore the collection of 150 unique shades to create the perfect color palette for your home.
- 9. DIY Gold Magnetic Letters — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Roman Shades, a simple touch of style, as featured in Better Homes and Gardens
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.