” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: thejealouscurator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Creating a kids art wall. This would be so adorable in a kids play room. Corner area where they can draw and painting all day. Then display their work for all to see.
- If you have a hose bib that has become hard to reach due to encroaching shrubs or other obstructions, heres a way to bring the water source out into the open. Run plastic pipe inside a PVC fence post and attach a hose bib and a nipple. Run a short piece of garden hose from the existing connection to the nipple, and the water supply will be right where you need it. To keep the post stable, run some threaded rod crosswise through the bottom of the post, dig a shallow hole and sink the post in …
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- The dark wood dining set and buffet are a sweet complement to pumpkin orange walls in this chic dining room. A gold sunburst mirror echoes the natural tones of the orange walls, while enhancing the overall color scheme. Clear, glass accessories are a neutral accompaniment to the room and avoid interrupting the vibrant wall color.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.