Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Cute idea with same colored buttons. Any shape would be cute for any occasion. Balloon Heart Star Xmas tree
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Roaring 20s centerpieces. I probably wouldnt do feathers like that but i like the leaves and pearly! Maybe add twigs .. Or even smaller feathers
- Creating a kids art wall. This would be so adorable in a kids play room. Corner area where they can draw and painting all day. Then display their work for all to see.
- This Knightsbridge Chesterfield proves that it’s possible to have a living room that is equally gorgeous as is it comfortable! When decorating, select staple pieces that are neutral in color and style, like this classic tufted linen sofa, so it will be easy to mix up your look without spending a fortune.
- This would be a great project (watercolor techniques) for high school students and then sell them to make money for art club, field trips or donate to a local museum. —watercolor calendar by Flora Douville
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- Pastel Sunset Ocean Rainbow — another one where the right would need to be cropped prior to use, but it certainly is a lovely image! (It would also work well as a background)
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove