Photo via: instyle-decor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- I’ve pulled together my 3 most popular home decor accents guides. They are full of decorating your house ideas, and all the home decorating accessories you could hope for. Schedule
- Whether you’re moving in for the first time or just ready to give your space a refresh, everything you need for the living room is here – all in one place. Sofas. Sectionals. Tables. Lighting. Plus rugs (to layer) and pillows, throws, and art (for that final flourish). Sign up and learn more. Shop by Room for the living room at Birchlane.com and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $49.
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- DIY Mirrors – DIY Rustic Mirror Shelf – Best Do It Yourself Mirror Projects and Cool Crafts Using Mirrors – Home Decor, Bedroom Decor and Bath Ideas – Step By Step Tutorials With Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mirrors
- Twist coat rack (Robert Bronwasser) | 165 x Ø 45cm (h x w x d) | COAT RACK / HOOK | Pinterest / Interior Design DIY / Home Decor / Ideas / Inspiration / Minimal / Minimalist / Wood / Plywood / Scandinavian / Nordic / Coat Rack / Clothes Rack / Smart / Furniture
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Luxury Bedroom Inspirations to Improve Your Home Decor | www.delightfull.eu delightfull bedroomlamps; homelighting luxurybedroom delightfull
- 16 home decor bloggers share how they incorporate flea market and thrift store finds into their homes and so much more. Over 256 tips, tricks and decorating advice.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.