Photo via: alicetacheny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Love long necklaces in metallics. Pendant necklaces are so cute. Also…. Necklace Organizer Made With Reclaimed Wood Hooks by DANIELLEidd
- Cover wood with fabric and add hooks.
- Re Use Old doors, wood bench, shelf and some hooks to create your own mud room furniture.
- Reclaimed wood + hooks + jars = charm found on Junkie Joeys Facebook page
- Shelving made from wood beams and leather straps. Simple and chic! great re-use from old belts
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- This, except white walls, dark counters, leather couch.
- This bedroom wouldnt be nearly as beautiful without the reclaimed wood tile wall and ceiling treatment.