Photo via: artofmanliness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hook and Chain Cord Hanger: for storing bulky extension cords and more! DIY organization
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- For an easy way to paint/repaint trim around the house, use an large spackle knife. No more taping off!
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- Smart! Use a bungee cord to instantly hang a second sheer curtain panel behind existing curtains instead of hanging a second pole. // No extra holes in the wall, measuring or drilling
- Finally! A simple and actually attractive way to identify that mess of cords under your desk or behind your entertainment center!
- Get plastic wrap and aluminum foil out of the way by stowing them in a well-hidden magazine file.
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Want an attractive backsplash but no wet saw or grout mess? Check out these peel n stick backsplash options! Who knew?
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Using bookcases as a bed frame is one easy way to build a bed with storage. Its also space-saving, cheaper than a typical bed with storage and easier to disassemble and transport! Learn more about this DIY project on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2016/02/04/build-an-inexpensive-bed-from-bookcases/