Photo via: michaels.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to stencil a DIY cement porch using a geometric allover stencil, the Tea House Trellis, from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/tea-house-trellis-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- How to mod podge on canvas and make your own fun art work with a stencil @Debbiedoos
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- Step by step of how to reupholster a couch using canvas drop cloths, courtesy of www.powellbrower.com
- Learn how to use the dry brush technique on painted furniture for a soft, weathered, beachy look!
- Give Your Back a Break: Learn How To Arrange A Room. Does your back give out on you whenever you try to change up the furniture layout in your room? Learn easy interior design tips on how to arrange a room the easy way. Click through to check out the home decor tips and finally learn how to arrange a room!
- Using bookcases as a bed frame is one easy way to build a bed with storage. Its also space-saving, cheaper than a typical bed with storage and easier to disassemble and transport! Learn more about this DIY project on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2016/02/04/build-an-inexpensive-bed-from-bookcases/
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- A few tips for you on how to make a DIY Hello Door Mat – – DIY Hello Door Mat STENCIL … MichaelsMakers Sugarbee Crafts
- Learn how to make wood signs using various different methods.
- Learn how to transform a cultured marble vanity with concrete on Remodelaholic.com!
- MUST PIN! Learn how to transform a cultured marble vanity with concrete on Remodelaholic.com!