Photo via: cuttingedgestencils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Roses Allover wall stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils looks like floral wallpaper. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/roses-stencil-pattern-rose-design.html
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- Learn how to string a letter on canvas. Outline the letter using a stencil…
- Painted cement floor using a stencil to create a cement tile look.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- DIY Tutorial and Free Stencil Download- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tile by Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- DIY Tutorial with FREE Stencil Download- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles By Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- The Lisboa Tile Stencil from Royal Design Studio is a perfect way to add global, bohemian chic to your home. | Project featured in the NY Times best-selling Young House Love book!
- 12 of the BEST Creative Wall Art Ideas to create the perfect statement wall. DIY projects using paint, wood, stencils, fabric, and more!
- DIY Miracle Concrete Patio Cleaner from: i should be mopping the floor. Gonna give this a go on the front porch Driveway need to have this