Photo via: naturalherpesremedy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Cozy up in this gorgeous great room (we cant get enough of that wood coffee table!) This space is perfect for family movie night, or game night with friends. Uno, anyone? livermore modernliving bayarea winecountry
- I have no self control when it comes to buying tools that I can use in my Photography editing. I know, I know. As long as my husband doesnt find out then its cool. Want to know which photography editing purchases were the best? Check out my list! Who knows? You might see something you like!
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- Whether you’re moving in for the first time or just ready to give your space a refresh, everything you need for the living room is here – all in one place. Sofas. Sectionals. Tables. Lighting. Plus rugs (to layer) and pillows, throws, and art (for that final flourish). Sign up and learn more. Shop by Room for the living room at Birchlane.com and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $49.
- Turn a 2×4 into a large ruler for the wall, and record the height of your kids as they grow. You can take it when you you move to a new house…
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.