Photo via: starfindings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- Knotty Pine Barn Door……Dark walnut stain.
- Early 20th Century Queen Anne Style English Pine Welsh Dresser Base | From a unique collection of antique and modern sideboards at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/sideboards/
- Window Trim Detail – already got all the molding I need to do a similiar look (on 3 windows and 1 door) for only $5 from Craigslist. Score! | followpics.co
- HOW-TO-PAINT-WOOD-TRIM | DIY Paint Wood Trim | Paint Oak Trim | Paint Wood Trim…
- walls textures inspiration | Faux Pallet Wall It’s made from thin pieces of actual wood – You just trim, peel and stick it up on your wall.
- EB Loves Old Houses | How to Add Trim to Old Cabinets – spruce up those old, flat cabinets with this easy DIY trim
- Photo: Brian Wilder | thisoldhouse.com | from How to Repair Rotted Trim with…
- DIY Farm table Coffee and side tables! Took cheap pine colored tables and made them cute farm-style tables!
- Approximately 30×18. Each handmade piece is made to order. These beautiful rustic pieces are generally made of oak, cedar pine and reclaimed wood
- Tall Pine Shoe Cabinet with Mirror Door
- Minwax Special Walnut on Pine – DEFINITELY like this combo, and if we make pine plank floors….