Photo via: tbsbarndoors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Minwax Special Walnut on Pine – DEFINITELY like this combo, and if we make pine plank floors….
- knotty pine trim | Knotty Pine Triml
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- White walnut bedroom scheme || The hardwood here is such a huge part of the ambiance. We love that the homeowners loved it so much they couldnt just keep it on the floor!
- French designer Pierre Renard creates flowing shapes with carbon fiber and American walnut veneer
- Waterproof Vinyl Plank Flooring Review | … Elite Waterproof Vinyl Plank Gunsmoke Walnut | Floors To Your Home
- Doing this 100%!! DIY black walnut butcher block counter tops. (DIY Butcher Block counter top, repaint cabinet, tile back splash, paint appliances… see previous pin).
- Colorways with Leslie Stocker » Pine Sideboard. Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.® Antibes Green. Provence. Old White
- Early 20th Century Queen Anne Style English Pine Welsh Dresser Base | From a unique collection of antique and modern sideboards at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/sideboards/