Photo via: grandmashousediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- A color scheme for a whole house! See paint colors in real spaces in this home tour full of lovely, nature-inspired neutrals with touches of blues and greens | http://maisondepax.com
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Celebrate Spring with a beautiful Spring home tour. This week long tour is full of tons of Spring home decor ideas to inspire you!
- House of Turquoise: Dove Studio White Kitchen Ideas | White Kitchen Decor | Kitchen Ideas | Kitchen Renovation | Kitchen Decor DIY | Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- Re-Styling Your Home Without Remodeling. Includes reduced cost paint, updating countertops, sinks, lighting and ceiling fans. You can update your house without breaking the bank. It just takes a few small changes to make your home feel like new!