Photo via: avinawinetools.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Acid stain concrete is so stunning… looks like marble or some kind of semi-precious stone slabs. And concrete is practically indestructible.
- I would have to decorate it. Stencil the top, put baskets in the bottoms, put some kind of trim along the top (maybe light it UP?! ✌️) and paint the metal bits gold first!
- I am trying hard to like gravel paths Kind of liking this one. wondering what it would look like in reverse, with black pebbles and a light stepping stone???
- This kind of project is totally up my alley… a DIY lipstick thumb drive!
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- Loft Industrial Interior Design Industrial chic eclectic deco vintage https://www.etsy.com/listing/179401349/the-sez-wall-mailbox-steel-modern-urban?ref=listing-shop-header-0 If you like this check out my shop for industrial art and decor items that are recycled and handmade one of a kind
- Determine what kind of area rug would fit your room best! Rectangular rugs can be used in all rooms, while round rugs are most popular in entryways or dining rooms. Runners often line hallways, staircases, and kitchens for added style. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- One of a Kind, Crazy Quilt Bohemian bag, Large Sling bag – Saree Trims, Tribal embroidery, Crossbody or shoulder bag.
- Inspirational wall art be bold be kind be brave
- How to Naturally Whiten Pillows. I just did this. I used peroxide, vinegar and bleach on the soak. Then laundry detergent, oxy-clean and more bleach on the wash cycle. Worked really well but maybe not so natural with the addition of bleach. . Jeana
- The beauty of Brie is all in the pairings: apples, wine, sweet fruits, crackers and more. artofcheese presidentcheese
- The Gifts Of Life. Do you need more sofa ideas for your living room? Visit http://livingroomideas.eu/ and find the best tips