Photo via: birdasaurus.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- Do you wish your budget matched the price tags at high-end stores? I found out how to get the look I wanted in my entryway without giving up dinners out. Wait until you see this before and after!
- I cant wait to make these for Caseys room
- How to: Marble Coasters ~ Cant wait to try some of these out for christmas!
- More Canvas Painting Ideas (5) omg i cant wait to strat painting!!! More
- There are tons of items lying around your house just waiting to be turned into art. Before you throw out an empty can or bottle, see about turning it into … Read More
- Create fun patterns with painters tape to make any room more dynamic. Be sure to wait for the paint to dry completely before carefully peeling off the tape. Then enjoy your beautiful new design!
- If you dont have a juicer you could just add slices of cucumber to the coconut water and refrigerate for a couple of hours then add ¼ cup lime juice. ½ cucumber 2 limes, peeled 1½ cups coconut water
- How simple yet elegant is this window treatment? Just the right touch of colour for this this vintage kitchen setting! Dont you agree?
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- This Spring wreath is so simple to make, you can whip it up in just 5 Minutes! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!