Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Farmhouse style coffee table makeover. How to update an old coffee table into a cute farmhouse style one! With Minwax Classic Grey Stain
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- For serious coffee drinkers, stowing the coffeemaker inside a cabinet just doesnt make sense; youll only have to pull it out again in a few hours. Heres a solution: An under-cabinet coffeemaker is always available and doesnt take up valuable counter space. Plus: heres how to get those pesky coffee stains out of carpeting.
- This How-to has some great advice when it comes to painting such an important piece of furniture like a dinning room table!
- Easy DIY Furniture Ideas | Upcycling Projects with Old Windows | DIY Rustic Coffee Table Ideas | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY at http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-coffee-table-ideas
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!! But want to make it into an ottoman for the boys
- All u need is an old CD, a piece of cloth, small flat stones and some glue
- Paint coffee stirrers and arrange into an art piece.