Photo via: architizer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My husband and I have painted a wall or two in our history. The first house we rented was pee yellow (the entire thing!) when we moved in. We asked the landlord if we could paint it, hoping to make it more livable. Over the years, we painted a few …
- This is by the far the prettiest mozzie deterrent we’ve ever seen. Make your Nan proud and bring a bit of lace into your home, you won’t regret it (but your Nan might).
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- This was one of my favorite features we implemented on the reno during this episode of PropertyBrothers. Would you want a door like this in your home?
- Close up of the dining room reclaimed wood accent wall before the furniture was moved back in!
- This would look great in our hallway if I ever change out my pictures!
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …