Photo via: thedesigntabloid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- One of my favorite kitchen designs! Love the subway tile back splash and dark blue cabinets
- Warm, modern bath barefootstyling.com – love this interesting subway tile configuration
- Love the this shower and the gray and white tile, chevron marble and subway design.
- White Subway Tile kitchen
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone! www.gianigranite.com Two-Toned kitchen cabinets and subway tile.
- The Lisboa Tile Stencil from Royal Design Studio is a perfect way to add global, bohemian chic to your home. | Project featured in the NY Times best-selling Young House Love book!
- I LOVE pearl tile! Lots of gorgeous tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house!
- DIY Subway Tile Table Redo
- Marble shelf with subway tile niche
- Julep Tile Company, Bloom Pattern and Subway Field Tile in Sky Blue Crackle. Thanks to Decorative Materials International and Alexa Interiors for the photos | juleptile.com
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, chandelier above tub, matte black faucet, matte black lig