Photo via: focusonstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give Your Back a Break: Learn How To Arrange A Room. Does your back give out on you whenever you try to change up the furniture layout in your room? Learn easy interior design tips on how to arrange a room the easy way. Click through to check out the home decor tips and finally learn how to arrange a room!
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- Apartment in Paris by Pierre Yovanovitch © Jean-François Jaussaud / LUXPRODUCTIONS DecorIdeas LivingRoom Decor
- La designer d’origine serbe Ana KRAŠ est une touche à tout. Peinture, mobilier, objets, photographies, elle explore dans tous les sens avec beaucoup d’élégance et de sobriété. C’e…
- Denim redos on Pinterest | Denim Bag, Recycled Denim and Jean Bag
- Ispiri : Basement Remodel Gallery (Lower Levels) : St. Paul : Minneapolis by cristina
- Before 038; After 8211; A Small Bathroom Renovation By Paul K Stewart …
- Easily replicated mason jar waterfall chandelier. Would be great for dark master suite corners or patio lighting!
- DIY spice up some old furniture by painting rainbow stripes on it! color . colorful . rainbow pattern .
- Master bedroom color/decor idea. Furniture, lighting and set up are very similar to ours. :: See this Instagram photo by @kristieh14
- Close up of the dining room reclaimed wood accent wall before the furniture was moved back in!
- Backsplash, Cans, Dishes, HomeDécor, Kitchen, KitchenIsland, Kitchenware, Upcycled Thinking of giving your kitchen a facelift? Known for being one of the most commonly used rooms in the home, the kitchen can frequently need to be spruced up or improved on. Rather than spending an arm and a leg on new furniture and aesthetic