Photo via: theodoreellison.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Masamune Japanese style custom entry table. Asian inspired custom table designed by Franklin Street Furniture.
- Create romantic home décor with hanging stained glass vases inspired by Disneys Beauty and the Beast.
- Maple Stained | 7 Chic DIY Bathroom Vanity Ideas For Her
- Pretty cool lighting made out of an actual drum set for the restaurant JJs Red Hats in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. Made by the owners childhood friend and craftsman Matt Ludwig.
- DIY Door Casings. Probably not the style I would use (Id want stained wood with art deco geometrics, or Spanish tile, depending on the rest of the house)–but a good place to start.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Cat-Friendly House Design: Japanese housing builders have come up with designs with special features for cats.
- Asian Art | Harui Kōmin 春井恒眠 – Tea Caddy with Maple Leaves over the Tatsuta River – The Curators Eye
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!YES!
- Plato wallpaper by Aoi Yoshizawa for FEATHR This hand-painted design by Japanese artist, Aoi Yoshizawa, has an energy and drama to it, captured in the wide brush strokes and movement of the pattern.
- Entry updates black door white moldings entry table columns (29)
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – Click image to get the gallery wall idea prints and learn how to create your own gallery wall! Plus the SHOPPING GUIDE for purchasing the same items.