Photo via: blog.paulinaarcklin.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get organized with getting laundry put away with the Laundry Room Ladder. Its easy to build and will my your laundry life easier!
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- 242 Likes, 20 Comments – Natalie (@_nataliepeterson) on Instagram: “And one more because I cant help but love this house – Its seriously amazing 😍 This stairway and…”
- Grounding and anchoring are my interior styling SECRETS to eliminate visual clutter everywhere from coffee tables to countertops. Learn how to style a beautiful tray and how to use grounding and anchoring to make your home look less cluttered.
- Be in Love With Life Pallet Sign – Pallet signs are a favorite of mine. I used part of a favorite quote of mine for my latest sign. With a mix of brown and teal…
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Amazing modern industrial apartment by Int 2 Architects // Increíble departamento vintage industrial moderno // Casa Haus
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- Mueble años 50, creado a partir de uno reciclado. Before + After | Midcentury Modern Style – by Nicole Phillips of Visual Heart