Photo via: theletteredcottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- walls textures inspiration | Faux Pallet Wall It’s made from thin pieces of actual wood – You just trim, peel and stick it up on your wall.
- I have to honestly say, I have never had the guts to recommend that a client paint melamine, thermofoil, or laminate kitchen cabinets. This type of cabinetry is often found in lower-end kitchens – melamine and thermofoil are similar plastic materials that are applied over particleboard or MDF to inexpensively simulate the look of painted wood. …
- Ikea hack. Tarva Dresser with legs cut at an angle to create an elegant profile. This one small detail doesn’t cost a thing and it changes the look of the dresser dramatically. Paint: Farrow & Ball: Teresa Green, gloss (sprayed on). Pulls: Lewis Dolin’s brass round bar pull 15”from myknob.com
- DIY:: Crown Molding made simple with templates ! This is One of the Absolute Easiest Ways ! Excellent Photo Tutorial
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- The comprehensive DIY guide to cutting and installing crown molding & trim installation from the construction and home improvement experts.
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift! …Add a color for character.
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift!