Photo via: thelisaportercollection.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easiest EVER DIY Board & Batten wall tutorial… Anyone can do this! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- How to Clean Your Wooden & Bamboo Cutting Boards http://diyhomesweethome.com/how-to-clean-your-wooden-bamboo-cutting-boards/
- Why nailing 3 boards into your wall is the cleverest (& simplest) update
- Buy 2 filing cabinets & have Home Depot or Lowes cut a piece of board to connect and fill the space between them in this shape. Super DIY.
- Bags be gone! These dry storage drawers beautifully organize pantry goods such as bread, garlic and potatoes.
- Old, chipped, and undeniably sweet, the vintage bread box is the first item Trinity ever purchased on Etsy. It sparked her hobby of online antiquing. – CountryLiving.com
- En härlig plats i vår trädgård – Altan & Växthus – Hemma hos Enslagsverklighet
- Okay its a bit overstyled ( Im not a big fan of the un-neccessary cushion) but the colours and shapes are very cool. The chairs look like Hay. And the colours are very Hay too. Pinned from Trendenser
- This is by the far the prettiest mozzie deterrent we’ve ever seen. Make your Nan proud and bring a bit of lace into your home, you won’t regret it (but your Nan might).
- Colorful kitchen wall art using spoons and a little bit of paint! Cheap and easy! via ajoyfulriot.com
- Wooden Sign – Little Bit of Coffee Whole Lot of Jesus Coffee by DRSignsDesigns
- Leftover dresser paint in various shades and a bit of gold bling!