Photo via: outoftheshadows.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- Take one of your ring clips and turn it around the corner so that it’s hanging on the bracket rather than the rod. Then run the rest of your clips on the rod like normal. Goodbye annoying side light! This is so smart!
- How to Replace a Fluorecent Box Light and Shave 30 Years Off Your Kitchen | The Kim Six Fix
- I love the light colors in this room and the bright light. This is what my personal space would look like. Open and bright with comfortable sitting space.
- Check out the tutorial on how to make an easy DIY fairy light orb @istandarddesign
- Attach a curtain to the backside of the bookcase to let in light & cover for privacy when needed?
- My dream home!!!Love that even with the Dark floor, grey walls, dark cabinets – it doesnt look dark! The key: lots of white and light gray!
- This living room is so collected and cozy! Love the pink couch, brass light and dowel chairs for a gorgeous, fresh look!
- Redo a boring brick fireplace with AirStones! Adhesive, these light weight babies, a hacksaw and a few hours on the weekend. LOOOVE!
- DIY BACKLIT PICTURE FRAME…so going to do this with something other than the torka sticks, maybe some of my vintage jewelery. A great way to light an area and showcase various items. Be creative!