Photo via: hitherandthither.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dwell Beautiful shares how to get the gorgeous modern bohemian bedroom look in…
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- Kelly Martin Interiors – Blog – …Dont Kill My Vibe. ***** interior design, home, decor, decorating, bohemian, modern, mid century modern, eclectic, contemporary, naturalistic, rustic, living room, antique, vintage, reclaimed, wood
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Black and White Bathroom | How to get a black and white bathroom on a budget. All products are from the Home Depot and come together in this modern bathroom design, bringing in wood tones, greenery, black faucets, pattern tile, and marble. Get the look for less with this source guide!
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets for painting walls fast, yet producing first-rate results. You can easily master these techniques too, and get a professional-looking finish. Learn these and the fastest way to cover walls at
- Not sure how to decorate your bookcase? I have 10 interior design tips to help you style your bookcase. Pin for later or click here to get the bookcase decorating tips: http://www.slideshare.net/redoyourroomonline/10-bookcase-styling-tips-28180296
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Loft Industrial Interior Design Industrial chic eclectic deco vintage https://www.etsy.com/listing/179401349/the-sez-wall-mailbox-steel-modern-urban?ref=listing-shop-header-0 If you like this check out my shop for industrial art and decor items that are recycled and handmade one of a kind
- I think the most common question I am asked on the blog and social media is what paint color I used in any given space. Actually, it’s the most common question I am asked in person, too (regarding interior design, that is). Paint colors can be hard, and they obviously set the tone for the …