Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Marble Contact Paper Side Table
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- REALLY?! Refurbish Appliances With Stainless Steel Contact Paper » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- Kyoto, Japan-based interior designer Hiromitsu Konishi created collapsible, portable tables using only paper. The ‘Kamijiya’ tables were created as display tables for Japanese traditional paper retailer Suzuki Shofudo.
- Privacy window, using contact paper – I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- Leather Mirrors, Luxury Designer Signature Ivory Python Leather Mirror, Customizable, so glamorous, one of over 3,000 limited production interior design inspirations inc, furniture, lighting, mirrors, home accents, accessories, decor and gift ideas to enjoy repin and share at InStyle Decor Beverly Hills Hollywood Luxury Home Decor enjoy & happy pinning
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- BECKI OWENS- Heber House Project Master Bedroom – a fresh space with warm rustic accents – BM Swiss Coffee, exposed beams, shiplap, marble fireplace, wood bead chandelier, overdyed blue rug, Noir four poster bed
- How To Match Dining Chairs With A Designer Table / dining chairs, dining room, interior design diningchairs diningroom modernchairs For more inspiration, visit: http://modernchairs.eu/match-dining-chairs-designer-table/
- Determining Design Styles Be Your Own Interior Designer With These Infographics • BoredBug
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on the inside.
- The Dotty Bird Made To Measure Window Roller Blind Collection has taken this fun yet sophisticated dotty illustrative to transform your window and door areas within your home. Each window blind pattern has been designed with versatility in mind. Suiting master and spare bedrooms, children’s bedroom or playroom, nursery, kitchen, hallway or living room. Bringing designer style with affordable pricing to any interior décor. RRP from £135.